Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Boost of Collagen, Please

Today really was my lazy day. I got up and did some laundry. Then, I ended up taking a nap from 1-4. Then, I took the subway all by myself, like a big girl :P, to meet with Bri. When I got there, I met her boyfriend, Benjamin. He immediately said, "It's nice to meet you, Giraffasaur." Of course, Brianna already told everyone my nickname, so I am still Giraffasaur. [for those of you who don't know: I was given my nickname in dance class because my stand is usually really wide when we do the Three Drum Dance-check a version out on youtube- Anyways, its purpose was to make fun of me having the longest arms.] We went to the Coex Mall and did some shopping. Bri is such a good unni. She bought me ice cream! We also went to Smoothie King for Ben. He got something with a boost of collagen. I thought that was so weird.

Another odd note: At the Smoothie King, there was a machine that dispensed money. If they return their cup, they receive money back, but no one was watching it. Koreans are so trustworthy. It's kind of sad that I think that that is odd.

After that, we went to a market and bought food, because Brianna wanted to make dinner for us. Some of her other friends were going to meet us. We had sushi and cream cheese wontons as appetizers and lemon garlic chicken with linguini alfredo for the main meal. Everything was absolutely delicious! We sat around and watched some movies. Then, Ben, Bama (they call him that cuz he's from Alabama), Bri, and I went to play some pool. Unfortunately, Bri and I lost two of three games. I suck at pool... Bama and I split a taxi back to Itaewan and Ewha. Now, I am here, ready to catch some z's.

No comments: