Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Roommate is So Thoughtful!

My roomie chose 'Coffey' as her English name. How cool is that?! Anyways, she left last Thursday, super early in the morning. She put a note on my dresser that said her friend was seriously ill, and she was going back to China until Sunday. Poor thing. So, I get back today and she's all excited. She tells me that she got me a present. She goes to her closet and pulls something down from the top shelf. She says, "I think you'll really like it. Directions in English too." So, I look at it, and it's a duck in a bag. Now, I'm thinking "What the hell do I do with a duck?!" All the while, I try to look as excited as she obviously is about the whole thing. So, now I have a duck in a bag on my desk.

UPDATED WITH PICTURES (5/14)

I think it went past the expiration date, because the gases in the bag were quite potent.


1 comment:

Amber said...

i want to see this duck in a bag. that's pretty awesome.