Thursday, March 20, 2008

Some Random Bits of Information

My Ewha buddy, Youna, brought me out to dinner last night. She thought that we should have western food. So, we had spaghetti with cream sauce and red wine ice for dessert. It was pretty good, obviously not the same as at home. It was a good change though. Youna also bought me a gift from The Body Shop. It's white musk scented body lotion and shower gel. She's so sweet for taking me out and buying me a gift.

I received a small scholarship from Ewha, which supports Korean-adoptees returning to the Motherland. Another girl and I split the total scholarship. It's not a whole lot, but it'll be some nice spending cash.

When I went to open a bank account today, the man said that we had the same birthday. When all the paperwork was finished, he handed me my account book and a box, saying happy belated birthday. How awesome is that?!

Brooke is in Korea! We're going to hang out tonight, I think.

No comments: