Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Reading/Writing

Last night, Moniek, Ralf, Ben, JongWoo (Jason), Simon, one of the buddies, and I went out to an all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ. It was soooo good. Jason bought everyone's meal. I love eating with traditional Korean people. The oldest one always pays for everyone. Mwahaha.
Then, we went to a noraebong.


I also survived my second day of Korean. My Korean class begins bright and early at 8:30 and goes until 11:10. We get a 10 minute break in there too. Every morning, we had a dictation test of five questions of the things we learned yesterday. We have two different teachers: Speaking/Listening and Reading/Writing. Today, we met the R/W teacher, and she seems a bit more strict than the other. She has lots of energy and talks really fast and high. It's so difficult. We're learning commands, and I'm really not used to using this form. I feel like I know so much less than everyone else. However, I can't really go down a level, because those are the people who know absolutely nothing about the language. I suppose I have a slight advantage of already knowing how to read and write. Now, I need to expand my vocab and grammar.

No comments: