Thursday, March 6, 2008

Foosball - All Night

My Financial Management class is on Mondays and Wednesdays. However, they're at different times, which is so stupid, because then I forget to go to the Wednesday class which is an hour and a half earlier than Monday's class. Silly scheduling, I'd say.

I got my classes registered. I'm officially signed up for 12 credits. Woot. It's going to be a great semester! Now, I just need to pay my housing bill and other fees, then I'm free to spend my money on shoes ;) and food.

I haven't told anyone when my birthday is. I really just don't want to have a party or go out with the international students. I'd rather buy myself something small and go out to dinner with Brianna. It's not fun to go out in huge groups that can't speak the language. I like to keep my inabilities to communicate on a minimum.

Last night was a perfect example. It was Marloes' 21st birthday, and she invited everyone to go to the bar with her. That's cool, but I had no intentions of going, because: a) I really can't stay out late due to 8:30 am class and b) it was going to be a ginormous group of people.

Instead, I did homework at Bri's apartment and then went out to dinner with her friends. We ate really fatty pork and pig leg. It was interesting... Never really thought we'd have the bone and all of a pig. After that, Bri thought that some cider at a quiet place like Mike's Cabin (a western-style bar owned by a WI Korean-adoptee) would be nice. The bar has a wii, so we were pretty pumped for that. We got there, and people were playing ping-pong, so we stuck to foosball. I pretty much rock. I guess I can thank my parents for raising me with a table in our basement.

After being offered liver, beer, and multiple games of foosball, I was ready to get out of there.

No comments: