Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kkotji Beach

This past weekend was busy. On Friday, Bri and I went shopping. Black heels for $10. Then, we went to dinner with Benjamin, Molly, and Nik to celebrate my bday. Woot woot!!

Saturday, Gilles, JongWoo, Simon, and I went to the bus station. We changed out destination many times, but finally decided that we'd go to Kkotji Beach. We went riding on the beach with ATVs, which was super fun!!

We saw the Grandmother and Grandfather rocks, if you want to call them that.

JongWoo wrote my name on the beach!

After all that, we ate spaghetti at this fancy restaurant. I miss spaghetti. It's just not the same. We had fun with some fireworks on the beach.

We rented a room at a pension, which was a single room with mats, blankets, a small kitchen, and bathroom. It was cheap, so I suppose it wasn't terrible.

No comments: