Friday, February 29, 2008

Roger that ;-D

This 15 hour advancement of time is still killing me. I wake up early in the morning for a couple of hours, so I haven't had a proper night of sleep yet.

We had a campus tour at 10:30 this morning. It seemed pointless, as most tours are. I definitely don't remember any building or how to get there. I suppose that is what makes maps useful. After the tour, a few of us went to Dongdaemun Market to buy towels for some of the girls. I'll have to go back there eventually.

Then, we had to register and have the whole orientation thing. It was too much information being thrown at me. Two cool parts existed: 1) The traditional Korean dancers had a drumming performance for us. 2) They fed us amazing food from many countries. I pigged out on the sushi especially, cuz it's sooooo good!

There was a small break, and then we went to the Buddy Party at a noraebong (karaoke-esque bar). It was alright. We were all planning on going out to the clubs, but the groups are always too big. Of course, 35 foreigners trying to invade a tiny bar or club isn't going to work. I hung out with Hyun (Korean - 2nd gen), Moniek (Dutch), and Marloes (Dutch), but we didn't make it anywhere. So, the best night for clubs was cancelled. Oh well. I'm actually quite tired. I hope I can sleep lots.

No comments: