Saturday, May 31, 2008

Recent Happenings

I updated "So My Brothers Came to Visit!" article. I added a video of them stuffing bulgogi in their mouths.

Simon and I went to Eastern to visit the babies. They are quite adorable. Simon really loved this little guy because he was so calm and happy.

This little guy was so hungry. He fell asleep while eating, but would wake up every time I tried pulling the bottle out of his mouth. It was like victory when he finished--extremely tiring but satisfying. He passed out immediately.
The international program also had the 'Mini-Olympics' last Friday. It consisted of a soccer game, dodgeball (although, a bizarre version), group jump rope, dangerous relay, and 6-legged race. It's difficult to take interesting pictures of these events. So, I shall not bore any of my readers with those ones.

Other news: I have 4 more days of Korean class, then finals... I am quite nervous for those finals, because we've learned so much new material in the last month and a half. It's amazing how quickly a semester goes by.

1 comment:

Mark Z said...

Aww, they're so cute. Good luck on studying for finals!